Funny little side notes and pictures of Keo.
One day last week I was in a big hurry. I usually bring Keo in the bathroom with me while I shower, but he hates being locked in there so I decided to leave the door open and lock my bedroom door (Krue was in my room watching a movie). I was just going to jump in really fast so I figured he would be fine. I showered in like 3 minutes. As soon as I got out I went to check on him. He was no where to be found. I panicked. I thought maybe Krue let him out of my room. So I searched the rest of the house. Then I went back in my room and thought, "I wonder if he is under the ............
6 comments:
Oh How I love this boy!!! What precious pictures of him. I am laughing so hard of the one of him under the bed. I don't want him to grow up, he makes too cute of a baby! Oh, I am working myself up I have to stop before I start to cry.
I love your new family picture. That is waaaay cute.
I can't believe your baby turned 1. He is so cute.
I can't believe he is a year already! Love your new pics!!!
He is so freaking adorable!!!! Cohen also comes speed crawling as soon as the dishwasher opens as well so he can unload it faster than I load it.
WHAT?!?! He is already 1 year old? That is just crazy! He is such an adorable little fella! I think I just may have found Mia a boyfriend!
Super cute header picture too!
Our boys are two peas in a pod!!! I have the exact same picture of Spencer in the dishwasher. What is with boys and tight fits? Spencer is constantly getting stuck in weird places- although the under the bed had me cracking up! He looks so cozy under there...
PS- 'areola' for 'oreo'= me almost peeing my pants. Classic.
Post a Comment