Thursday, May 22, 2008

Give me a break, I am still trying to figure out this dang thing! I am so computerly chalenged! Plus I am pregnant and grumpy ( says my husband ). Other than that things are going very well. Just waiting for summer to arrive. Who knows if it will ever get here!

3 comments:

Torman said...

Erin!!!! I am so glad that you have joined the blogging world! This weather is the pits so I will call you tommarow and maybe come over and show you some things so you are more comfortable with blogging. Hope to see ya soon prego.

Audrey said...

Welcome Welcome Erin! I think this is such a fun way to keep in touch and hope that you post lots of pics of your cute little family! See ya Thursday at the BIG graduation!

kerstin said...

Hi Erin!

I saw your comment on Audrey's blog. Welcome to the blogging world. :) I'm so happy for you, another darling little boy! I'm sure there is a sweet little girl just waiting to be a part of your family and she will be so loved by all of your boys!

Feel free to visit our blog at:

canaricans.blogspot.com

Kerstin :)