Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My little boy is turning one!!! I can't believe how fast this past year has gone. I have really enjoyed him, he is such a good boy and is so smart. He thinks he is as big as his brothers. Poor guy, his time is going to get cut short here in about three months. He will no longer be the baby. I hope that he will get along with his baby brother as well as my older two get along. He is such a funny little boy and he loves babies. I have a little cabbage patch that he just loves. I call it his baby. So he will probably do well when the new baby arrives. I wonder if he will still get called baby Krue?
He almost has four teeth now. He has been so slow to get his teeth. He has the two bottom and the top two should be coming in soon. He has almost hit 20 lbs. I am feeding him like crazy, but the poor guy just can't gain weight. I am dieing to turn his carseat around. Well other than celebrating his b-day on Friday that is all that is going on here!!! Happy Birthday baby Krue!!! I love my Kruey!

4 comments:

Bobbi said...

I can't believe that little Krue will soon be ONE!! That makes me sad. If he needs a little extra attention in a few months...you know where he is "wanted"!

Audrey said...

He is DEFINATELY a CUTIE PIE! If Bobbi is busy we will sure take a turn with your boys... they are such good little fella's. Daws asked me today if he could invite Rook and Kydon over to play sometime... so I may be calling soon!

kerstin said...

They grow up pretty fast, don't they. I think it's good that you are having a boy, your boys are so cute!

Torman said...

Happy Late B-day Krue We are sad that we missed the big day! Easy on the Chalk buddy it will stunt your growth. :) Love you all!