Monday, July 21, 2008

I am not very good at this whole posting thing! Anyway I am on the count down now, I only have 8 weeks till the next baby boy arrives! So much to do and so little time (and energy)! I am ready to get rid of this fat belly and behind. I want my body back!!!!!! Or what is left of it anyway.
We have just been enjoying the summer. We went to a family reunion in Logan two weeks ago. We had a lot of fun swimming and hanging out with all the cousins. I think Kydon played video games 90% of the time we were there (I do not let him play that much at home) . We also went to Bear Lake. It was alot of fun.
This week I get to watch the kids all by myself!! Yeah!! Chris is at Scout camp, and I am being a supportive wife, not complaining or anything. But when he gets back I will be sure to have MY time. This is such a random post. Anyway that is about all we have been up to.

9 comments:

Bobbi said...

I am so jealous that you guys got to go to Bear Lake! I love that place. I am glad you guys got to get out of town and relax for a few days. Only 8 weeks to go?? That went way to fast! (for me):)

Darla and Kirk Nuttall said...

Erin, I am so proud of your post. Heehee! Your boys are too cute. I am glad you had a good time with your family. Family renunions are fun but exhausting. Thank you for the pictures you took of my family. They turned out great. See you, Darla

Vanessa said...

i agree with bobbi...that pregnancy thing goes WAY faster when its not you pregnant! :) hey girl- send those boys this-a-way this week! we'll be home in the afternoon on thursday and all day friday! take a nap with krue! nap? what in the heck are those?! :) you should take 'em while ya can! you guys should come over for a bbq! oh- and i was going to meleleuca on sat....maybe next monday- i'm not sure. didn't know if you wanted to go together again.

Vanessa said...

p.s. and yes, that is a way cute little bootie!

Nancy said...

It really has been such a long time since we've talked. I talked to your parents in May as Leslie's wedding. She told me you were having another boy! That is so fun! I love having a boy...although I don't know if I could handle having 4 of them...especially if they all did really naughty things like Trevor is doing lately! Good luck! I hope things go well for you! Tell Chris hi for me!

kerstin said...

Erin,

I can't wait to see that cute little boy! I understand about the having your body back to its normal state! You look good girl, I wish I looked like you when I was pregnant! I hope you get some you time and can relax!

Sarah said...

Your boys are all so cute!!!!!!!!! When are you due???? We must be due around the same day. I'm due Sept 6th but I'll be having a C-section around the 25th of next month. I'm calling this week to schedule. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Vanessa said...

hey, you are fine! your plate is pretty full too! :) but i appreciate it! yes, when it rains, it does pour! have a great week!

The Cooks said...

LOVE the new page design :) By the way, thanks for the invite the other night. It was so much fun playing Rock Band that we bought it! Now Bryan and I can work on the singing part so we aren't as self-concious next time ;)