Thursday, August 14, 2008

So we have had a busy week! My cousin came to stay with her three boys who, by the way, are the same ages as my three boys. Yeah, just imagine when we go places!! Anyway the boys have been in heaven playing from morning till night. We took them to Reeds Dairy day or what ever the heck it was called. It was fun but stinking HOT!! And there was a lot of people there.We have also been in swimming lessons, including Krue and me (mommy and me), which has taken every ounce of energy I have left. It has been fun though. My husband probably hates me when my cousin comes because I totally ignore him. On the other hand maybe he loves it, cause he gets to do whatever he wants. So anyway here are a few pics from our week!

5 comments:

the Arpkes said...

I am a bad cousin! I am sorry I forgot to call Cole on his birhtday. I hope he had a great day. I'm sorry. Cute pics by the way!

the Arpkes said...

Way cute background!!!!

Vanessa said...

FUN! We were all wondering why you were M.I.A.!!! This is a good reason! I bet those boys are nice and tired for you...hope you get a nap! Kelton also asked me today, if Coley could come and play "next week, Mom" was what I was told! :) they crack me up!

Bobbi said...

This has been such a fun and busy summer! You are such a nice mom to do swimming lessons with Krue. He is such a cutie.

The Cooks said...

What a fun summer! I admire how you keep up with the boys :) BTY, I love the butt picture of Krue...