So we celebrated Coles birthday recently. It was lots of fun. It was really low key and relaxed. We went swimming at the Shelley pool. The boys were so brave. They went off the diving board and the slide alone with no life jackets. I was so proud, especially because I wont even go off the diving board (because I cannot swim very well - and because I have a beach ball for a belly). We had cake and presents at the park. Cole requested a snake cake, which I tryed my best to create. It kinda looked more like a catapillar. Oh well, it worked out okay!
10 comments:
Cute Cake! Erin! your boys are so adorable and Happy Birthday Cole.
Judy Pasley
Cute cake! You are always so creative. I like the picture of Ky pushing Cole and Krue. Where are your other pictures. I can't sleep so Im updating my blog and I am watching a show about attacking anxiety and depression. It said to call for a free cd. I thought of us... I will give you the number. ;)
What a fun birthday party. Your cake looked great! I new it was a snake before I even read about the birthday party. So great job lady!
Your cake turned out cute. Are you ready to have this baby yet? Your blog is so cute. You need to tell me how you got that back drop on there.
Holy Moly Erin... Did I read that right?? 22 days? It is coming right up! Ready or not huh!
Cole's birthday looked like a hit! You did a GREAT job on the cake! Did he love his remote control snake you got for him??
Can you believe you are about to become a family of 6? So crazy BUT so WONDERFUL!
happy birthday coley!
I hope Cole had a great birthday. On Monday, he said his birthday is coming up "next week"! So, he must have great memories of his fun, snake-filled day.
The cake turned out sooo cute!!! I could never have done that.
Also, 18 days left huh!?! How ya holdin' up?
Happy birthday Cole!! Your boys are so freaking cute!!!!!! I love them!
I can't believe you made that cake! I wouldn't even know where to start if my son requested a snake cake. You go girl!
Post a Comment