Sunday, September 14, 2008

Keo Evan Matsuura

We welcomed our baby boy Friday Sept 12 at 1:25 pm. He is so beautiful and such a good baby (so far). He weight in at 7 lbs 15 oz and he was 21 1/2 inches long. Everything went well! We love him so much!

6 comments:

Judy said...

Congratulations Erin! I can't wait to see him. We are out of town so I will get over when I get back! Love Ya!

Darla and Kirk Nuttall said...

Congrats you guys!! I am glad that everything went well. I can't wait to see the beautiful babe.

kerstin said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and I'm glad that everything went well. I can't wait to see the cute little guy!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so excited for you and your family. It was good to hear that Keo and you are both doing good and recovering nicely. Next time I am in Idaho I will need to stop and see ya, what we should do is get all the girlfriends together from school and have lunch or something. Anyway I can't wait to see cute pics of the little one!!!

the Arpkes said...

Congrats on baby Keo again! You need to post some pics of him. Hope your feeling great. Try not to get too busy so you can enjoy him!

kristen said...

Erin, I just heard your exciting news...Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys. I'm going to stop by and see him (and you) one of these days. It looks like he is just as adorable as your others!