Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pictures Finally!




So I finally decided I better put some pics on here of our babe. I love him so much, he is so fun. And I am glad he is not a girl, even though I wanted one really really bad. I can't imagine our little family without little Keo.




13 comments:

kerstin said...

You have the most beautiful little babies! He looks so peaceful laying there. I'm so glad that you are both healthy and doing well.

Darla and Kirk Nuttall said...

Oh my goodness he is so beautiful. I love the last picture. He is just chillin with his arms like that.
I wish you would have a girl too, but he will work, won't he.

the Arpkes said...

He is a doll! I think he could be mine! He kinda looks like Brax and Daws as newborns.

Roylance Rec. Center said...

So precious Erin. I can't believe you have 4 little boys....it looks like you should have been voted "most likely to have 10 kids by the 10 year reunion" hee hee
You have definatley beat me...for now!
Love ya
Love Ali

Nancy said...

Congrats Erin! He is super cute! Makes me very baby hungry! Take Care!

Torman said...

Cute Cute Erin I can't stand it!!!! You will be seeing me soon! and while I am there I may want to hold your baby> :)

Judy said...

Erin! He is so cute! Do you think he looks like the other boys when they were born? I will come see him when I get home. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

He is beautiful! I can already tell he is going to have girls knocking down the doors. Look out mom and dad! :o)

Audrey said...

ADORABLE! Ok that picture really does make me wanna another boy! What an adorable ilttle face!
Congrats to you both! I bet you are going to be ultra busy for a few months but just think of how much fun all these little fella's are going to have!! You guys rock!
I have heard someone say before a mother of ALL boys is a very special person so you must be VERY special! (and amazing)!

The Cooks said...

He is such a beautiful baby! I hope you've been doing well. If you need anything I'd be glad to help. (I see that you stayed with the 'k' after all ;) ) It's a cute name! How did you come up with it - or have you heard it before?

Brizzee said...

He is so cute. Who does he look like? I want to see him so bad. We were going to come up last night so we could go to the temple today and I wanted to stop by but Dave's recommend is expired so we didn't. I already need to hold a newborn because mine is too big already.

Karissa said...

He's beautiful.... Congratulations! By the way, I'm one of Chris' friends from high school. I met you at the reunion (I was the girl in charge - Yay... ;-) One of our other friends sent me your blog link - I hope you don't mind. Anyway, seriously, congratulations on your newest addition to a beautiful family! :-)

Karen said...

Erin! Congrats! I hadn't realized that you were pregnant with your fourth! He is adorable! Oh, I need to go out there and see them! I have only met your oldest! Sheesh, life flies!