Last week we went on the Heber Creeper train (and found out why they call it the creeper, it goes so dang slow) The boys had so much fun. Here are a few pics from our little trip!

They even punched your ticket like the Polar Express.

Santa visited every seat and brought around a bell. Then we sang songs and the kids got to tell a joke. Ky and Cole actually went up to tell a joke (their joke made absolutely no sense though).

We got cookies and hot chocolate.

And Mrs. Clause visited every seat too.

Kydon said "Look mom, there is Santa's mom".


We had so much fun! The boys loved it and I am sure they will always remember it.
6 comments:
The Heber creeper is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO slow!!! But it looks like you all had a great time!
that looks like so much fun! especially if they've seen the movie. where did you find tickets? i'm thinking next year. see you tomorrow!
Oh I bet your boys LOVED that! How fun!
This is so fun for you and your boys. I hope you have the funnest Christmas ever. They are such cute and fun ages!!!!!
That is so much fun! you are always good at doing things with your kids :)
Fun fun!!! I remember going to a dance on the Heber Creeper. It's probably more fun for kids ;)
Post a Comment