Is my life boring or what? Naw, not really. I just never know what to write. Anyway Chris has been gone to a football game (one of many, he is so spoiled) so I have been hanging out with the little boys. We have actually had a good, nice, relaxing time since he has been gone, but I am ready for him to be home. I guess I kinda like the guy.
I was just thinking that Christmas is in like 2 and a half weeks. That is so crazy. Although my shopping is almost done, I am sad to see it come so fast. I always enjoy the beginning of December because it seems like people are a little bit nicer to each other and care just a little bit more. I love all the lights and decorations and treats! I just love Christmas!! I have been trying hard to do lots of fun stuff with the boys. We try to read Christmas stories every night or do some fun thing that has to do with Christmas. The night that Chris left I took the boys to that house in Iona that has it's lights set to music. I took them last year and they didn't care for it to much, but this year they loved it. It was fun.
This Wednesday we are going down to Heber City to ride the Heber City Train. The call it the "Polar Express" for Christmas. It is a fun little train ride they do and they serve cookies and hot chocolate and take you to see Santa. We are all really excited. Cole told me that we can't loose our tickets or they will be "reawy reawy" mad and throw us off the train. (like the movie) Lets hope we don't loose our tickets!!!
5 comments:
I love Christmas also. All the music and lights and decorations. The Polar Express sounds like alot of fun...I will have to look into that and see if we would be able to go to that! Hope you have tonz of fun riding the train.
oh..that's so cute! you are simply amazing, with arms more than full and you still remember to do all of that fun christmas stuff! girl, you are such a nice wife. I told jacob that the other day...I said you were such a nicer wife than I am! :) we should get together!!! :)
Sorry I haven't kept in touch very well. I felt so bad that i couldn't make it to girls night!:( I have been so busy.) I have been working 10 - 11 hour days, then trying to be a good mom at the same time. I feel like I am not spending enough time with my kids, so every spare minute I have i am trying to make up for being so busy during the days. It is so hard to try and balance everything. I am glad that you are doing so well. Your boys are too cute. I want to go on the Polar express. That sounds like so much fun. My boys would love that. Where do you find tickets?
That's soo cute! I'm sure Cole will have nothing to worry about :) I remember riding the Heber Creeper when I was your boys age!! Crazy. So, where is that house in Iona - I'd like to go see it :) I'm glad you're doing well...if you need any help while Chris is gone just give me a call.
Krue looks soooo darling in the picture holding Keo. What a cutie.
Post a Comment