I just wanted to post a little update on Keo since I haven't posted anything for a while. At his last appointment, he had a MRI on his brain to see if he had any degeneration. We were there for about 7 hours, but everything went really well. As far as we know everything looks really good. He is doing really well. We are working on smiling and cooing and we have gotten a few smile and a few coos. (It is amazing how a little smile or sound can mean so much :)) He is growing so fast and he is such a little chub. So far the outlook is looking really good. We just got past are first round of sickness and are doing well. Our next hurtle is his first set of shots. (babies can get fevers so we have to keep him medicated and watch him really well for a couple of days)
Keo has been such a blessing and we love him so much. He has made my realize how blessed I have been and what a wonderful family I have.
15 comments:
Love the pictures and I am glad he is doing so well. Im glad all went well with the mri. You are an amazing person. Are you still having to take him to Salt Lake? I can help with the kids, when ever you need someone. Please call me.
I am so glad that all is going well. He is to cute. What a blessing to have such a wonderful little baby. Our Heavenly Father must really trust you to send you such a sweet little spirit. If anyone can do this it is you. You are such a good mom! You are such a good example for all of us. Your boys are lucky to have such a good mommy and I am lucky to have such a good friend!
Erin, you're the cutest little mommy ever! I love watching you with your cute little family. It seems like yesterday you were in my young womens group. Time flies! Congrats to you on having a beautiful family and way to go to have your priorities in the right place. You're amazing!
Kent and Ingrid Lott
Your kids are so stinkin cute! Keo is such a doll with his chubby cheeks :) I hope everything hope going good!
I think your boys are SO darn cute ... all of them. They really are a blessing aren't they?! Sometimes when we have trials like this it really is just like you said... makes you realize how truly blessed we are. Hope everything continues to go well for your sweet Keo. :)
Oh my heck! I love his chubby face! I cannot wait to meet him. I wish I could have been there for his blessing. I'm glad he is doing so well!
I'm glad to see his appointment went well. It looks likes he is growing like a weed :) If there is anything I can do to help I would be glad to.
That is wonderful news!!! He is so adorable.
I am so happy to hear that he is doing so good!!! He is such a cute little monster!!! Just like the other 3 boys. I know that I live in Utah but if there is anything that I can do for you just let me know I would love to help out a good friend when ever I can. Hope everything else is going good!!!
I love your blog !!! I'm still such a baby blogger...I don't know how to get the music. So glad baby Keo is doing well...your pictures are the best. I showed everyone at work the one where all of the boys are in their Dallas cowboys jerseys...they loved it..Hang in there..
Hey Erin!! I found your blog through Holly's. :) Your boys are so cute! Sorry to hear about Keo, I'm so glad that things are looking good for him, I hope things will continue that way. Btw are you doing nails anywhere, or staying at home?
It is so good to hear that he is doing so good. I hope everything continues to go that way. We pray for ya. Sorry we couldn't make it to the blessing. Dave was on call and I had to go to my brothers birthday party. Hope to see ya soon.
LOVE love LOVE your family pic! Adorable! Makes me want 4 boys!
Just when you think the Matsuura family couldn't get any cuter...Love the picture...BTW...I left you a little something on your doorstep last night...hoping to see baby Keo and kiss his chubby cheeks...maybe another time !!
Yay!! He is so dang cute :)
Post a Comment