Saturday, September 6, 2008

Baby Update

So I went to the doctor and everything is looking great! He said if I haven't had the baby he would start me the end of next week. So we are looking at less than a week before he arrives! Does anyone have any suggestions for names? We have a few picked out but I am still just not sure what to name this kid. Anyway, that is where we are at right now! Hopefully the next post will be of the new baby!!!

9 comments:

Vanessa said...

hey...sorry that i interupted your nap...we were trying to be quiet! That doesn't usually work out so much! well, we'll be waiting to hear when baby matsuura comes! Can't wait! oh..i know you've had a lot of boys...but do you need anything?

Judy said...

Make sure you let us know when he gets here. I like Tyce the best but they are all cute. You have the cutest boys ever!

the Arpkes said...

Of course you know I like Baxter the best but I know that Keo is your favorite so I think you should name him what you like. :) I want to come and meet him when he arrives. It is so weird not going through this with you this time. Sometimes I forget you are pregnant! Good Luck!

Bobbi said...

Erin- your blog is so cute :) you look so cute pregnant to! Haven't seen you forever!! stay in touch :)

the stone fam:) said...

hey this is kami i am so glad that you found my blog wow your boys are so big i cant even believe it we should get together and have a play date!! well after you get the new baby here and get settled!! and school for the first time is nerve racking well we just moved to idaho falls so we can get together just let me know and good luck with the new baby you are adorable pregnant by the way

the stone fam:) said...

also i was gonna ask you how you found my blog i am just curious

Anonymous said...

Holly cow!!!! I didn't know that you were going to have another baby!?! You should have a million of these because they are so darn cute, and you look great prego!!! Not that anyone really wants to hear that when they are about to give birth :o). So I found you blog on Nancy's blog page and thought I would drop in and say hi. I would love to add you to my list of friends and invite you to view my blog. So if you could email me your email address I can send you an invite! kamiblanchard@yahoo.com

Thank you and I hope all is well, cant wait to see the new addition!

Brizzee said...

Hey, how are you feeling? I don't know why I should even ask that question because I know the answer to that. Are you ready for this? If you need any help at all please call me. Logan would love to have the boys come play. Do you need your swing? I tried to send it home with your mom but she said she thought you bought a new one.

Bobbi said...

He is so Adorable! I am so happy for you.