Wednesday, September 3, 2008

How Overwhelming!!!!



I turned 26 this past month, and all I can think is how close to 30 that sounds! Then I think, I am only 26 and have (or will have) 4 kids! I am crazy! So besides having a birthday, we sent the two oldest boys off to school. I know, I know, everyone is posting about starting school. I have been so excited, but I never realized how emotional it could be. Not that I am sobbing every day, but just all the nervous feelings and losing all that control and worring about them. It is alot to take in.




Ky just started Kindergarten and Cole is now in preschool. I though it couldn't come at a better time cause we are getting ready for the new baby. But it really has been overwhelming. Plus all the anxious feelings, waiting to go into labor (we have had lots of false alarms). We also decided on some activities for the boys to do this winter. Kydon will be in football and a hip hop/ gymnastics class. (He loves to dance. I videotaped him dancing to Michael Jackson the other day. I will have to put it on here because it is so funny!) And Cole is just taking a gymnastics class to get his energy out. We have tryed to put him in activities but he just doesn't have the attention span yet. I think he is still a little young. So that will be good for now for him. And I will be home with the two babies! Hopefully I can handle all this! Now just count down to baby, hopefully any day now!!

7 comments:

Bobbi said...

I love your dress! I think you look Great. Just think that maybe in a few days or a few weeks, you will have a sweet little baby. Mabye that's more overwhelming than exciting?? :)
Sorry about the bunny ears in the first photo.

the Arpkes said...

You look so good! I can't believe you are popping out a baby any day. You don't even look that far along.

Vanessa said...

Hey girl...you do look FABULOUS! but you always do, big belly or not. It's not like there isn't a reason for the big belly! You are gorgeous...and I can't wait to meet the new little one! If you need anything when that crazy time comes...just let me know! I'll be home! I also have some safe herbs that can help the baby come if you want some! Thanks for the b-day gift by the way, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!! I remembered the day before..and then it was gone.

Darla and Kirk Nuttall said...

Erin, You are such a beautiful prego lady. Way cute dress! Love it. I hope everything goes well with the delivery of the new babe. Your boys are all so handsome. That is really cool to get them into gymnastics and hip hop classes. Way fun. I bet they will love it. Good luck with everything. Let me know if you need anything.

Tara and Dan said...

You are one hot mama! That dress is adorable. I can't believe you are going to have 4 kids! I have some catching up to do :). Good luck with the birth- I expect to read a detailed post!

kerstin said...

I think you look dang good girl! That dress is darling! I'm so excited for you and Chris. You will have to let us know when the new one arrives! Good Luck with everything. When the Relief Society is done bringing you dinners I would like to bring dinner to you one night. :)

Torman said...

Erin You look like a million Bucks girl!!! Wow!!!! I love your dress!! I wish I looked that good when being that close to my due date. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you to go any minute!! In fact I hope you are having a huge contraction right now!!! :) Hang in there girl!