So my sister is always teasing me because a in a lot of the pictures I post it is of someone (or all of us) sleeping. She says that is all my family does. In my defense it is much easier to take pictures of sleeping kids and you don't have to get them to smile. SO , I decided to dedicate this post to her. Some of these may be repeats so sorry if you have seen them. Here is a collage of my sleeping family! Enjoy or be bored!
8 comments:
Erin you are SO cute and I love all these sleepy pictures, it makes me yawn. :O)
Love ya
Ali
I love the sleepy pictures! I just posted one on Facebook of Jake and his daddy passed out during a Sunday afternoon nap. Your boys are adorable! I love the new addition.
Talk about cuteness all over the page!!! I love all the crazy places and positions that kids can fall asleep on or in and sleep for hours, and then they wake up and act like it was the best sleep they have ever had in there lifes!!
I am still giggling! I love the pics with Cole in the most random places and positions! That is great that they will fall asleep during the day for you. That ended around 18 months for me. I failed in that department. I bet your sister in loving this post!
cutest pictures ever. It is amazing that they can have so much energy, and then SLEEP! They are just recharging!
i second that one bobbi! are they up really late when they take naps? kelton doesn't even wink an eye until bed! :) I love all of the positions that they are in! Its so darn cute! we'll have to have the boys over next tues/thurs. and i think sleeping kids are so just simply adorable! kruey is so cute with this fluffy hair too!
I love it! Your boys are hilarious! You know not in amillion years could I ever capture one picture of my boys sleeping!
These pictures are soooo funny I love them! I hope you guys are doing okay and if there is anything you need please let us know! We will pray for Keo. Love you guys!!!
Post a Comment