Your blog is great...I'm still such a newbie.. You and Chris make the cutest babies!! I love having them in Primary... Keo is precious...keep us posted on any new developments... We will keep you all in our prayers !!
hey girl...talk about adorable pictures! i love them! he's just a sweet bundle of cuteness!! don't you love that feeling of having something so new from heaven come into your home!
SO glad that you have some new information from Children's. You are such a great mom....just let us know if you want any help during church this winter! i know sometimes you end up staying home more than going since so many people come sick!
Oh, and you'd better let me know if you ever just need a small break from those boys...they are always so polite and great when they are here. Love, Vanessa
Those are so cute. I love newborn pictures. He is so adorable. Thanks for letting Ky and Cole come down yesterday,it was fun to have them there. The kids had a blast.
7 comments:
Beautiful baby boy! Erin. He is precious. I hope all going good. We are praying for you guys
Your blog is great...I'm still such a newbie..
You and Chris make the cutest babies!! I love having them in Primary...
Keo is precious...keep us posted on any new developments...
We will keep you all in our prayers !!
He is so so cute!!!
hey girl...talk about adorable pictures! i love them! he's just a sweet bundle of cuteness!! don't you love that feeling of having something so new from heaven come into your home!
SO glad that you have some new information from Children's. You are such a great mom....just let us know if you want any help during church this winter! i know sometimes you end up staying home more than going since so many people come sick!
Oh, and you'd better let me know if you ever just need a small break from those boys...they are always so polite and great when they are here.
Love, Vanessa
Those are so cute. I love newborn pictures. He is so adorable. Thanks for letting Ky and Cole come down yesterday,it was fun to have them there. The kids had a blast.
Those are so precious! What a handsome baby :)
Oh, I am in love. What a beautiful baby!
Post a Comment