Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Kacey came through for me again! She took our family pics on Sunday. Here is a glimpse of her work, and there are more to come!
Chris wanted one of all his boys in their Dallas Cowboys jerseys. I love my boys!

7 comments:

Bobbi said...

Cool Picture! Kacey did a fabulous job. I would love to see the others sometime.

Kazmin Nye said...

Love,love, love the picture !!!! Who is Kacey??? She does a great job...I even had to call Matt in here to look..So..how are you? How is sweet baby Keo??? I just have to tell you how much I love Kydon and Cole...they are the sweetest!!!! They were precious in the program (loved the kiss to grandma)I have something for you...not the baby...YOU !! My policy on baby gifts is that at 4 or more, I get the Mom a gift...Maybe I'll pop by with Bobbi..take care...Kaz

Holly said...

Erin, Hi!! Of course I remember you. THanks for the sweet comment. Do you ever hear from Ashley (Trimble) anymore? It is so fun to see what everyone is up to these days. You have THE CUTEST little boys ever! Oh my word! Seriously SO CUTE! Hope you have a Happy Halloween! :) PS the white trash party looked hilarious! I'll have to remember that one. ;) haha.

Jesse and Ashley Packer said...

Let me know about the girls night out! Tell me when. It would be fun. I will be in Charleston SC from Nov. 11 - 16. Hope I can come. I would love to see JoDee. I have not seen her in forever!!!!!!

Natalie♥ said...

Erin your little family is so cute. That is so crazy that you have all boys and I have all girls. I love your new picture that Kacey took, she does such a great job. Hope your little Keo is doing good.

Tara and Dan said...

What a cute picture! I love the poses :). And, i can't believe how big your baby is getting!! So adorable!

The Cooks said...

What a darling picture idea...I Love it! Your friend did a good job :)