Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween


































I know I am a little behind at getting this posted but oh well! Here are some pictures of our fun Halloween holiday! I am sorry my children are often posted with little or no clothes on, but hey they are boys, they get dirty. What do you expect! We carved pumpkins ( I carved pumpkins). The boys told me what kind of a face they wanted and I tried my best! Ky wanted his to be missing teeth like him and Cole wanted his with a scary mouth and a moustache and eyebrows.
Kydon was Wolverine and Cole was Iron Man. Krue was a frog and Keo was a little bear. I think they were all so cute! Funny little story though. We went to dinner at Sizzler before we went trickor treating. If the kids wore their costumes the got a free dinner. Anyway, on our way home I hear the boys fighting in the back seat, and I thought " I don't want to hear this, I am just going to ignore it" So for a few minutes I pretend I don't hear Kydon crying. Then finally he says "Mom, look what Cole did to me" I look back and he had blood running all down his face and all over his costume. Cole had punched him right in the nose. So Ky had to wear his costume with blood all over it. Boys!

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

Poor Kydon! This may be the first and last Halloween for his Wolverine costume.