Yesterday Kydon kept asking me if we could make "real books" (his teacher writes books, so I think that is where he got the idea). So for FHE I thought we would make "real books". This was so fun. We all made our own little book and then we read them to each other. Coles story was big Jack and the beanstalk. Kydons story was called 100 Animals. One of his pages was of me in the garden (yeah right) and I was picking flowers and apples. It was so cute. My book was about four special little boys. Chris's was really cute. At first when I told him what we were doing, I thought he would think it was dumb, but he surprised me. His book was about a King and four Princes that had to rescue the Queen from an Ogre (or a gremlin as Cole called it). The boys liked his the best. Cole took it to bed with him. This was way fun and it will be fun to keep these and look back when the boys are older. If you need an idea for FHE you should try this!!!!!
7 comments:
What a cute idea. I will have to try this for sure. Broc would love it. He is always writing "stories" and drawing pictures. He has a great imagination. About your Halloween fight in the back seat. It is totally a boy thing. My boys are fighting constantly. I can't seem to make them stop. When people saw the blood on Ky's costume they probably just thought that his mom was really good at "special effects" for his costume. I am glad you all had a fun, chaotic halloween.
Your FHE was way more fun that ours. We just played Church Bingo.
Save those books for sure!
SO fun! You are an awesome mom!! :) Those books are way cute!
Erin. So cute. You have the cutest little family. How are you. Ive been thinking about you and wondering how it is going? I hope things are going good.
You are amazing, what a fun and simple idea! Your boys will probably remember it for a long time. I love you all!
Hey guys! Glad to find you have a blog. Your boys are getting so big...and so cute. Hope all is well. We haven't seen you guys forever.
You're so cute. I love this idea for FHE... it'll have to wait a few more years though. My little ones aren't that advanced yet.
Post a Comment