Friday, October 24, 2008

ToOtHlEsS wOnDeR




I can't believe I have a child old enough to loose teeth! Last week Kydon was trying to zip up his jacket. He got really frustrated because the zipper got stuck. So for some strange reason he thought if he bit it with his teeth it would fix it. So I came out to the car and he was crying and bleeding and I said to him, "Did you break your teeth?" (he thought I was mad) as he shook his head sadly. Sure enough he had pulled both bottom front teeth extremely loose. Then yesterday at breakfast one fell out and later that night he pulled the other one out all by himself. He was so excited about the tooth fairy. Now begins that awkward looking stage.

3 comments:

Brizzee said...

Oh my goodness I don't see Ky having an awkward phase. He is so stinkin cute. How funny that he lost both in the same day. I bet it scared him at first. Did he get lots of money for two?

Audrey said...

Oh WOW Kydon! What a brave boy to pull out the second one all by yourself!!
He still loooks adorable and will be even more so when those biggies start coming in!

Bobbi said...

I love his new look! I especially love the little whistling noise he makes when he talks. So cute & funny. I love that age.