Tuesday, October 28, 2008

White Trash or Sexy?







Chris and I went to a Halloween party on Saturday night and the theme was white trash. We had lots of fun although it was a little embarassing! I do have to say my huzzy looks sexy .................. in a white trash kinda way! HaHaHaHaHa
(dont mind the kid with no pants on in the background)

5 comments:

Darla and Kirk Nuttall said...

Way funny! Chris is one you could totally pull that off. I loved the mulletts, you two look great. I went to a white trash party once, it was one of the funnest parties I have been to. How is the baby? Is he doing okay? I loved the cute picture with the dallas cowboy jersey's, very cute.

Torman said...

So, is the kid with no pants, an added effect?

Jesse and Ashley Packer said...

Your party is so funny! So I am liking this blogging thing. It is so addicting!! Mine is up and running, but I still need to make a bunch of changes! Keo is so cute. I will make it down to see you eventually. We are finally all better.

Tara and Dan said...

Lol- you look hot in a mullet. Raaarrrrrrr!! Meow.

Bobbi said...

you guys look awesome I love it!Matsy is hilarious :)